![]() |
| Just about every vehicle headed up Worth Avenue hits this exposed piece of DPW infrastructure |
![]() |
| Jagged cast iron is always a welcome addition to our busy streets! |
HUDseen is a mostly pictorial blog dedicated to exposing all things dangerous, ugly, hypocritical, and inexplicable in Hudson, NY that go unseen or ignored by Hudson City Hall. As well as other random, curious, concerning, and interesting things seen and tripped over in Hudson.
![]() |
| Just about every vehicle headed up Worth Avenue hits this exposed piece of DPW infrastructure |
![]() |
| Jagged cast iron is always a welcome addition to our busy streets! |
I'm sorry to bother you, Margaret, but I have just a few important questions that I feel require answers from you, an elected city offic...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.