Friday, June 5, 2026

Closed? Again? Such Professionalism!

 

And no one from the Police Department a few steps away will be able to help you.  Sorry!  Come back on Tuesday if you can.  Maybe someone will be here to help you.

Prior to July of last year --  when, in Captain Miller's words, HPD "took over parking"  -- paying for a parking ticket at City Hall was always possible.  ALWAYS!  No one was ever turned away when the front door was open.

I called the Parking Bureau this morning.  The voicemail message gave no indication that the office was closed (until Tuesday).

I wonder if mayor Ferris finds this acceptable or if he was even made aware of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Who Paid For Nick Fox's "BUILDING DEPARTMENT" Business Cards and How Much Did They Cost?

Last I checked, there is no such thing as a BUILDING DEPARTMENT associated with Hudson City Hall, not inside 520 Warren nor at any other lo...