Saturday, July 11, 2026

Just Six Months In Office, And He's Already Lost Support From People Who Got Him There

I first noticed the posters critical of our mayor's handling of the Mill Street Lofts project this afternoon at State & Dodge.  I don't recall seeing anything similar during his predecessor's six years in office.  Ferris has really disappointed a whole lot of residents who voted for him.

Ferris regularly walks and drives past the mailbox at 6th & State.  This is his neighborhood.

I can't help but think about all the SUPERVISOR ELDRIDGE HAS GOT TO GO signs on lawns in Greenport.

Addendum: By Monday afternoon, the three signs had been removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Do Our New Sidewalks Come With A Warranty? Does The Public Works Board Know What It Is Doing?

In case you haven't noticed it over the past few days, the first of the Public Works Board's six sidewalks of varying lengths "...