Tuesday, July 11, 2023

The Joys Of Living And Walking In A City


During my short walk in the neighborhood this morning, I came across not just one pile of fresh dog shit, but two.  Two piles of dog excrement left behind by dog owners within a half block of each other.

Such a joy!

Wouldn't it be fascinating to talk to someone who doesn't bother to pick up after their own dog?  Someone who doesn't even bother bringing any waste bags with them when taking their dog for a walk?  I think that talking to someone like this, trying to understand their approach to handling (or rather, not handling!) their own dog's feces, would be both frightening and fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Dear Common Council "President" Margaret Morris!

I'm sorry to bother you, Margaret, but I have just a few important questions that I feel require answers from you, an elected city offic...